As more and more risk is transferred to the Contractor, commercial compliance has never been more important.
Failure by Contractors to comply with their obligations under the Main Contract or Sub-Contract often results in an inability to maximise loss recovery.
Our Commercial Compliance service ensures the necessary notices are correctly issued in in accordance with the Main Contract and each Sub-Contract. We provide single point responsibility for all project notice requirements and follow up records, inclusive of:
- All commencement requirements;
- All progress, early warnings or delay;
- All completion and non-completion;
- All defective work;
- All opening-up and testing;
- All non-compliant work and workmanship;
- All site clearance;
- All other necessary notices; and
- All formal responses to notices recieved.
- Increased Main Contract and Sub-Contract compliance;
- Increased loss recovery; and
- Increased profitability.