To maximise the financial success of a project, a robust loss recovery strategy is necessary to minimise a Contractor’s exposure to any problems encountered.
The required information and supporting documentation necessary to maximise loss recovery is often not readily available, resulting in lost opportunity and reduced profitability.
Our Loss Recovery service ensures all losses are managed effectively under the Main Contract and each Sub-Contract throughout the project. We provide single point responsibility for all aspects of loss recovery, inclusive of:
- All monitoring of costs incurred;
- All relevant notice and clause identification;
- All loss schedule production and recovery strategy identification;
- All relevant correspondence and supporting documentation management;
- All domestic variation review;
- All loss and expense claim review;
- All contra charge production; and
- All loss and expense claim production.
- Single point responsibility for loss recovery throughout project;
- Increased opportunity to recover losses; and
- Increased profitability.